1. I haven't updated much because of school. It's been so busy and I haven't had the time to really bake!
2. Also? I thought I might've been diabetic. Thank God I am not, but I knew I couldn't bake something without eating some of it! Although, I did bake those Halloween Cupcakes and didn't eat 1! I know you're proud! :)
3. Mr. Sweets and I celebrated our engagementiversary not long ago! It's the only one we'll celebrate because in the summer, we'll be married! :)
4. I am obsessed with One Tree Hill! Have you ever seen it?? I can't stop watching it. It's a problem. It distracts me from my schoolwork and baking.
5. This month is the month of being thankful. Although we should be thankful everyday, I'd like to tell you that I'm thankful for all the love in my life and for what I have and who I am. In the end, love is all that matters.
6. Okay, love and these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I make every year around this time! Seriously, you *have* to try them. They are the most amazing cookies I have ever had in my life! And I've had a lot of cookies!
7. I'm celebrating Thanksgiving this year here in England! Crazy, I know. I won't even be celebrating it on Thursday! Mr. Sweets and I are going to have a nice big meal the next Saturday, and I can't wait. I'm even going to make Pumpkin Pie! So if you have any good recipes you'd like to offer me since I've never made Pumpkin Pie before, please share!
8. Also, for this last month of Autumn, I'll be making DC Cupcakes' Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes and Caramel Apple Cupcakes!! How delish do they look and sound?! I've always wanted to try a cupcake from their shop! Maybe one day :)
9. I can't come up with 10 things! Oops. So here are 9, but the blog title has tricked you into thinking that there are 10. So the 10th will be...
10. Smooches! xoxo